¬°•| اسْتًغْفِرُ الله |•°¬
إنضم
18 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
خلف الكواليس.. ~
where did 3badi go :eek: ?
ksa right?

ummm come in the airplane .. I'll let my father buy you tickets ~> xD 3akaifi !!

special

إنضم
18 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
خلف الكواليس.. ~
come with 3zooz T^T ,,. he's a super hero you know
whoever is it .. just come :imua19: I'm dying of lonelinessT^T
I'll take u to the beach .. and we'll go to the Opera ~> xD as if
we will also go and discover the Muscat Grand Mall *^* plzzz plzz plzzzzz

شعشبونه

¬°•|Her Highness|•°¬
إنضم
19 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
آلعين
come with 3zooz T^T ,,. he's a super hero you know
whoever is it .. just come :imua19: I'm dying of lonelinessT^T
I'll take u to the beach .. and we'll go to the Opera ~> xD as if
we will also go and discover the Muscat Grand Mall *^* plzzz plzz plzzzzz

i will ask my mum :aza:

special

إنضم
18 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
خلف الكواليس.. ~
D:

yarab yarab yarab she agrees::s31::
bring ur sisters along .. except the little one ., she's wezwaza xD
~> that nickname brings back Saudia memories
::s20:::imua28:

التعديل الأخير:

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Today at work, I stopped to say hi to my ex-boss. The poor was dismissed a week ago.
I have a peace of matter with him. though my other colleagues have different opinions about him. He said to me that he was really upset that I was going to take my leave soon. I could not argue with him and more importantly, I could not tell him that with the hell of the work, and I do not care much less

I have a peace of matter with him. though my other colleagues have different opinions about him. He said to me that he was really upset that I was going to take my leave soon. I could not argue with him and more importantly, I could not tell him that with the hell of the work, and I do not care much less

I was really exhausted and I often heard my hunger was etching for some kind of relief. I often had the feeling that I cannot care much less even if I by mistake triggered a button of some kind of nuclear weapon and caused the war to break out. Fear nothing, I am just fantasizing, and of course if such thing happened, I would send you a mail urging you to take ....ter from the nuclear dust and the aftermaths of the war. By the time, I would be setting in a closed rooms negotiating for some kind of relief should be send
Life is really mad sometimes

التعديل الأخير:

special

إنضم
18 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
خلف الكواليس.. ~
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أبو رسيل
Today at work, I stopped to say hi to my ex-boss. The poor was dismissed a week ago.

I was really exhausted and I often heard my hunger was etching for some kind of relief. I often had the feeling that I cannot care much less even if I by mistake triggered a button of some kind of nuclear weapon and caused the war to break out. Fear nothing, I am just fantasizing, and of course if such thing happened, I would send you a mail urging you to take ....ter from the nuclear dust and the aftermaths of the war. By the time, I would be setting in a closed rooms negotiating for some kind of relief should be send

congratulations bro :D . . u'd better work hard in ur new job
the most importent thing that u purified ur heart
don't held any black thought , just keep going ^_^

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
اقتباس:

I think it’s too late not to stain my heart with devilish things, but I hope someone good will guide me

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I decided twice to be a gentle person and not let myself provoke me and get angry. Unfortunately, I broke both promises and each time I fell victim to oblivious and hasty self. My mother told me few days ago that I should ask forgiveness from Allah hundred time a day to calm my soul. I asked her trying to tease her, ‘Mom, I do not recall you get older than me’ She merely shunned me and said,’ I do not have time to play with you, I’ve got work to do’

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
اقتباس:

I'd prefer to be a carefree person but I would be such a person, my dad would get the hell out of me, so I'd better watch my back carefully not find a slash of thick stick crying on my back

special

إنضم
18 نوفمبر 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
خلف الكواليس.. ~
we all have a dark side

once it's revealed .. we suffer from anxiety , and have to bear the consequences

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى