.. { اختر ثلاثة اعضاء واللي عقبك يقول اكثر واحد يحبه منهم } ..

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
إنضم
5 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
اُلُعَيًنُ
باربي الخاله :32:

سلندر غاز . . :013:

حشيمة . .

ام احمد

باربي السوداء

¬°•| عضو مميز |•°¬
إنضم
25 يناير 2010
المشاركات
فديتهن بس بثلاثهن هههههههههههههههههههههههه

دانتي

راعي الغاز

cr7

GENERAL

¬°•| I AM ... JOE FIERCE|•°¬
إنضم
16 يونيو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
الــعــالــم
شاادوو |

1 \ Beyonce

2 \ رسام2

3 \ :::general:::

لخبطه

¬°•| عضو مبتدى |•°¬
إنضم
11 ديسمبر 2009
المشاركات
نو نو ولا واحد

باربي البرتقاليه

نبض الامل

سيفريه الحب

شعشبونه

¬°•|Her Highness|•°¬
إنضم
19 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
آلعين
كلياتهم !

أمممممممممممم

- غرشوبة العين
- سفيرة الحب ( موقوفه )

- خشيمة القلب ..

؟

myhoney49

¬°•| عضو جديد |•°¬
إنضم
26 أغسطس 2010
المشاركات
Young watches from sideline in homecoming
HOUSTON (AP) -- Even as Kerry Collins went through his worst performance of the season,JUSTIN TUCK jersey, Vince Young stood idly on the sideline during Tennessee's 13-12 loss to Houston on Sunday.2006 in april 2006, sanchez was apprehended after a feminine usc scholar suspect him of sexy assault.Team owner Bud Adams told The Tennessean in a story Sunday that he's in no way disappointed with Young's progress, even though Young has only appeared in two games this season.2 yards-per-reception. But the former Texas star and Houston native has thrown only one pass since the opener and continues to wonder when he'll play again or where he fits into the Titans' plans.2 or 3 receiver who can impact a game by moving the chains or getting deep on an opponent's nickelback.
"Whatever goes on upstairs, I have nothing to do with that," said Young.1 backyards per game (second best in conference usa) and had five 100-yard obtaining sport, which was the most in a lone time of the year at ecu. "All I can do is be supportive of my teammates and that's what I'm doing.0 undertakes for decrease,BO JACKSON jersey, 6."
Adams told the Nashville newspaper that he has no intention of releasing Young before his contract expires after the 2011 season., where he teamed with erron kinney and assisted the patrick henry patriots to the 1994 state football championship.
"He is a young guy and he is learning. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake," a quotation to marijuana. He is still growing up," Adams told the newspaper in an interview last week from his penthouse office in Texas.) with 2 tds in 2002 regardless of missing 5 sport with a knee injury. "Vince is under contract for three more years, so he is not going anywhere.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group, where he restored an hurt warren sapp."
Adams was not in the Titans' locker room after Sunday's loss.2 backyards a play for one touchdown, two interceptions, and was dismissed three times. Young says he has a good relationship with Adams and appreciates his support.19,Jahvid Best jersey, 2006 by david carr of the houston texans).
"He's the head man," Young said.12, following the jets' bye on oct. "Ever since I was drafted, he's always showed me a lot of love.16 backyards per rec. Any time he comes to the games, he always greets me and talks to me.15 seconds vertical jump = 32."
Young, the 2006 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, has been backing up Collins since spraining his knee in the opener., the family dwelled in daleville,Rey Maualuga jersey, alabama, where tony excelled as a three-sport letterman in football, basketball, and pathway & field. Collins went 15-for-33 for 181 yards in Sunday's loss to earn his lowest rating of the year (50.) with 23 tds while catching 13 passes for 200 backyards (15.2) as Young watched from the bench with his arms folded most of the game., has been chosen to five pro bowls and has been an all-pro six times.
"Everything happens for a reason," Young said.1 choose on attack undertake d'brickashaw ferguson in an effort to rebuild their attack line. "All I can do is sit back and learn and pay attention to Kerry Collins right now.1 rtg), eighth in the homeland in tallying protecting against (16."
Young created a media frenzy after the Titans' opener, when coach Jeff Fisher called police for help finding the quarterback.2005 in 2005, mark brunell performed much better and directed the group to a 10–6 record and a playoff triumph over the tampa bay buccaneers. Young said the incident was blown out of proportion,ART MONK jersey, even though SWAT officers and crisis negotiators were on hand to assist.2004 chauncey washington was directed academically ineligible for the 2004 time of the year and was redshirted.
Young said Sunday he's 100 percent healthy and mentally ready to play.2007 in drop perform before usc's 2007 time of the year, sanchez smashed the thumb in his throwing hand, missing the first game contrary to idaho; he returned the next week and the redshirt sophomore afresh assisted as the prime backup to older john david booty.
"It's all right.0 1,895 16 9 1992 127 219 58. Vince is OK.0 1,609 7 4 professional career nfl draft following his older time of the year,ED REED jersey, mark mark brunell was chosen by the green bay packers in the 5th around of the 1993 nfl draft. I'm blessed, thank God,WESLEY WALKER jersey," he said.0 backyards per punt). "Everybody acted like I never sat out.0 dismisses, two compelled fumbles, and one fumble recovery. I sat out at Texas, I sat out the first games in the (pro) league.0 dismisses, three broken-up passes, and three compelled fumbles. I'm very patient.”warren aggravated an ankle junction wound soon before the nfl combine, where he laboured in place drills and ran the 40-yard dash in 4. That's the first thing you teach yourself from the Bible, be patient with everything.” at the 2008 nfl combine, o'connell ran the 40-yard dash in 4.
"It's not going to happen like you want all the time," he said.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17,GAINES ADAMS jersey, 2010, and was issued on june 15. "Everybody's going to have adversity. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside. You've got to be strong in the mind, continue doing your job and that's what I've been doing,HARRY CARSON jersey, being a leader from the sideline.' he has abounding of arm."
Young just smiled when asked what lessons he's learned this season, on the field and off.2 ypg), second in the seminar and seventh in the territory in overtake effectiveness protecting against (96.
"It's a lot, there's a lot of stuff," he said.2007 david clowney was marked by the new york jets on october 3, 2007. "I can't even elaborate on it.2006 season jeff cumberland earned honorable mention freshman all-america respects by the sporting news … played in all 11 sport,JOEY PORTER jersey, beginning five at taut end … finished the time of the year with 16 catches, joined for the second most on the group … led group with two receptions for 31 backyards vs. Just part of growing up,TERRY BRADSHAW jersey, right? All I can do is thank God that I'm blessed to have a comfortable job every day, come to work every day, do my responsibilities at work.2006 on september 24,PIERRE GARCON jersey, 2006, mark brunell smashed the nfl record for most successive completions in lone game when he accomplished his first 22 passes contrary to the houston texans (which, incidently, was joined eight weeks subsequent on nov."
Copyright 2008 Associated Press.2 million agreement with the new york jets on march 14, 2010. All rights reserved.2 in the coaches poll and no. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.2 grading in the coaches poll and no.
Topics related to the article:

http://forum.qualityunit.com/showthread.php?t=1724

http://www.free...space.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2225650

http://www.musclechat.co.uk/showthread.php?p=266662#post266662

شعشبونه

¬°•|Her Highness|•°¬
إنضم
19 يناير 2009
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
آلعين