إنضم
15 مارس 2010
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
ِِفي وَطــَنْ ظَمْـِنْيِ وظَمْيَتَه .. وْمـــستَحِ
Hi
،
Welcome to Chat in English for the new year.
The most beautiful times we wish you
:imua2:

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
When you know someone, do you often thinks of his or her attitude or try to come up of explanation of actions they do? I mean look, when my brother for example asked me to have my car for a night, I remembered myself when I was eager to drive my brother’s or dad’s car
When my sister told me that she desired to have a galaxy phone or a certain dish of food, I remembered myself when I desired things that I could not get
When my brother asked me for assistance in certain matter, I felt sad because I remember myself when I do not seek assistance from a family relative unless the matter is grieve and serious. I felt ashamed of myself back then and still, ah you are not getting anything of what I just wrote, are you?

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
^ always interesting thoughts you have..

oh, long time I didn't visit this place

it is still quite.. but nice though

DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي وين بعد
::s19::

yep

the fires are back to this place from now on

::x5::

i want to establish my own English club

not related to any educational facility

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
But one thing bothering me, when you put characters at the end of a sentence, it will appear in the first of the sentence, how can this be solved??
see, the question mark appeared in the begining and also the two dots I will put at the end of this sentence..

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
Hey Abu Raseil.. the picture has special meaning to me

For me, I don't see the little child as much as I see the kindness and the caring. Everytime I see the picture, there is nice feeling coming to me. I changed the picture once, but after one minute I put it back again.

However, I am planning to change it, may be soon. Now, can I ask about the picture under your name

:balloon:

DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي وين بعد
DarkFireSlash
An unknown soul in a strange place, how you doing?
I am Abu Raseil

what

i was here in ancient ages

when u guys still donthave memberships here

::s0::

a friend of mine was saying i am not good at writing in chat

dont know where he was at i ve never been better like now

seriously i am going to establish my own English club

then we out to do some activities related to english language

sorry guys some times my space button in keyboard gets laggy and dont quite work all the time

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Hey Abu Raseil.. the picture has special meaning to me

For me, I don't see the little child as much as I see the kindness and the caring. Everytime I see the picture, there is nice feeling coming to me. I changed the picture once, but after one minute I put it back again.

However, I am planning to change it, may be soon. Now, can I ask about the picture under your name

:balloon:

Sure, do you see the phrase ' Intoxicated with the madness, I am in love with my sadness?'
I think the picture in black and white represents my personality which feels the madness in being alone. The fisherman who is setting on the bench by himself and waiting for no one except for the time to pass by. I am like the fisherman
At the end, you may think that I am pesmistic. No, not all, I am the most optmistic person I've ever seen. Just that I have my one way in life which, of course, may not be entirely correct

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
do u know why people tend to like a language just to learn profanity?
::s24::

well,some of them ,but not all of them

No, first time to hear about
Then, what's the point from the learning?
If a one learns a language just to capture its profanity it means they might have a split in personality
Just an opinion

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى