مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

When I was a little soul, my parents used to prohibit me or my siblings to step outside home during the noon period. Since I was very rebellious, I used to sneak out, and head to my father’s uncle to watch cartoons. When I came back, they used to rope me in the barn along with an ox. The looks of the ox were frightening, and I could do nothing except convincing myself it was a nightmare and I would awake soon. However, the story would not stop but continue to make new adventures

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

One day I was walking in the farm between the date palm trees. A shovel was dangling down my shoulder. That day, I decided to prove to my parents that I was not as lazy bone as they used to think. Today, I would force them to acknowledge my usefulness. The poor me walked till I passed by a pile of that long leaves of the date palm when I glimpsed something moving little by little among the dried leaves. It was a huge snake like those kind you see in the movies. Of course my childish imagination was exaggerating the scene in my subconscious mind of how terrible the snake was. I hit the snake. Unfortunately, the shovel hit the pile of the leaves-like sticks. The shovel broke. I got frightened to the extent I forgot the snake near me. I got frightened, not because I missed the snake, but of the broken shovel. Now my mother would scold me, I must hurry and work something to get out of this problem I get myself in. I managed to wrap the shovel of leaves of banana, and put the shovel in its proper place. I returned home as if nothing had happened, as any obedient and humble boy would do. The end

One last word, there are lots of incidents engraved in our memory. It’s a loss not to cherish them. I, now, barely find a moment to share these funny moments with my siblings or friends. I am afraid that a day will come when I find myself desperate to find a soul to talk about
them

[ود]

¬| رُوحٌ مُحلِّقَة بَين أسْرآبِ الأمَل ✿ ،
إنضم
31 مايو 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
حَيْثُ الأمَلْ
Dear brother
this is nice story
and it's like rael
I'll back to read more

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Splendid,,,, & yes there are lots of incidents engraved in our memory
the sweetest one for me that once I was "danglin" from moms dress :imuae67:

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
It could be the word ‘dangling’ is somehow nostalgic to you? I have a little and lively niece. She seems to not like me that much comparing to my other siblings. However, when she sees me having my glasses on, she extends both her hands trying to reach to them. That is when my opportunity for revenge is coming. I tease her that she locks her eyes into mine trying to figure out how to get red off me ‘ the obstacle’, When I carry her, I imagine how my father and mother or other people used to carry me. Was I so naughty back then like my niece? I can tell for sure that I was a troublemaker. My mother still remembers how I broke my father’s precious watch just to calm me down in one of the moments of crying I had. Now remembering all of these things, I am not sure how to react to their kindness and affection

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Yes it is "nostalgic" ,,, regarding what you wrote
I just wonder what is so special about teasing the little ones???
When we were little, we got our share of teasing by the old and elders & now we enjoy that kind of ever lasing heritage "The Teasing Heritage"

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى