مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

Things seem have changed dramatically in terms of language. Remember the term’ white lie’ used at the beginning of April every year? There is another lie but it is kind of funny, ‘butler lie’. It refers to the polite lie to end an email, instant messaging, or telephone conversation. Things have surely become twisted

For example, Bader trying to shun Al-Badi away politely not to hurt his feeling put a block message on his contact number saying’ Dear Al-Badi, I am currently on a business trip, may you please put your message after 5 seconds?’ This block message is kind of butler lie if and only if Bader is having a sound and deep sleep at home

Smishing’ is another word which means the attempt to fool you to submit your personal, financial or password data by sending a .... message with a link to a scammer-controlled ...site. For example, Said smished Ali. He unfortunately and deliberately ...... his mobile and took over his data

And finally ‘Black swan' refers to a rare and an expected event that has significant consequences. As you may notice, ‘swan’ refers to that bird of ...bed feet, long slender neck, and usually white plumage feather

ذات أثر

الفرَيق الإدِاري
طاقم الإدارة
إنضم
13 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
وَ كَيْفِ لِرَاحِلْ أنْ يُقِيمْ ؟!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

،

مرحبا السااع فيك اخونا المبدع