سمو قلب

¬°•| عضو مثالي |•°¬
إنضم
15 يناير 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
أسكن القلــــــب الذي ينبض لي
I liked the idea very much
I hope that everyone interacts with the subject for the development of their language in English Language

Thank you.​

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Fantastic bro
I do not know about this love marriage affair
All what I know is that there are couples who did not fall in love before marriage but they are leading a happy life
Here is this story
A man told the Caliph Omar bin AbdulAziz that he wanted to divorce his wife, the Caliph asked him why. The man replied that he did not love her. Then the Caliph asked him ‘Are all the houses built on love, where is the affection and the care between the spouses?’
Another story I heard from my father’s best friend. A colorful boy ‘per the de......ion of the teller’ and a white girl had fallen in love. They intended to get married no matter what. The girl’s family opposed the marriage vehemently. One day the boy took the girl to court and get married. The judge contacted the father to witness the marriage. The father and the family had boycotted the girl. One day the lover boy had an accident and cause his bones to be totally broken and hospitalized. The girl had become with no capable husband and with no one to stand beside her in the hardship.
Love before marriage is not necessarily to establish a happy family.
If you are in love with someone, let your sister or family woman know so that you do not spoil the girl’s reputation.
One last word for girls, boys are double-faced. Do not believe a word from them. They just want to kill time and then have another girl. We are the boys are capable to play with other sex’s emotions.

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ارجع ريوس
I liked the idea very much​

I hope that everyone interacts with the subject for the development of their language in English Language

Thank you.

"ارجع ريوس"

Thanks for the reply

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
Abu Raseel, thanks.. I liked your post
I liked the stories, especially the second one. I heared also a story about a woman who regret that she got married with the man she loved. It is sad, but on the other hand, there are some successful ones, we can't judge on those sad stories only. May be people want to hear sad stories only, so the good ones won't be mentioned
xD​

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى