مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Here is a little paragraph I wrote for one of my family, just to show you nothing else

Whenever I feel the pleasant breeze blows gently on my face at the sunset, a sudden sadness pops up and makes my chest tights. I knew it. It is the feeling of the past. Does it mean that I want to return back to those days when I used to play joyfully without worrying about the future? Perhaps, who knows?

My chest is aching and a tear is trying to burst out. Ah, I remember the very first morning I went to school. I was as little as those kids who are wearing beautiful and elegant clothes except that I was dressing in an untidy manner and my hair was curly. I was so little that I was wondering how big and tall my father was when I was out of breathing trying to catch up with him at the school. I wondered, then, why my father brought my up with him. But I soon was engulfed in the wonder of the flood of the people and the kids in the school’s yard.

The first two weeks of my school’s days were horrible. I was a crybaby and unless my mother or my older sister had accompanied me to the school I would not have dared to step a foot into it. My teacher was so nasty that I feared her and not to mention the her long stick which used to give off a sensation of warning if we did not pay attention at the class.

I feel I want to witness those lovely days again, but alas no matter what, nothing would return back. Though I witnessed in those days sorrow and happiness, joyfulness and sadness, I deem them my great treasure which I wanted to share it with you today. Thank you very much for giving me you attention. I hope you enjoyed

[ود]

¬| رُوحٌ مُحلِّقَة بَين أسْرآبِ الأمَل ✿ ،
إنضم
31 مايو 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
حَيْثُ الأمَلْ
Thoughts of a wonderful, how beautiful memories of yesterday

But it is impossible to return the last few days,

To live the present, and make him the most beautiful memories for tomorrow

Thank you very much

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Thoughts of a wonderful, how beautiful memories of yesterday

But it is impossible to return the last few days,

To live the present, and make him the most beautiful memories for tomorrow

Thank you very much

You are right sis, it’s impossible to turn back to the past,
But sis, believe me, when I fall in a hardship, nothing can ease the burden on my shoulders more than to reminisce the past.
I cannot turn my back to the past, and I cannot live on it also

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى