31 يناير 2010
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
Among Stars
Joshua Evans

In his own words:

1b7aecec801004ac3a4f9d1a594ac049_Evans.jpg

"I was raised by my grandparents in Greenville, South Carolina in a very strict Methodist home. In my teenage years, I became very involved in the church and was studying at a small Bible college in my hometown with the intention of eventually enrolling in Bob Jones University. I was learning to read the Bible in Hebrew and Greek and was very interested in ....ual criticism of the Bible. It was during these years of intense Bible study that I read the Bible cover to cover a half a dozen times. In doing so, I realized there were many inconsistencies and contradictions. not only in the ...., but in the message preached by Jesus himself and what I had been taught all my life based on the writings of Paul. I then realized the Bible was not the inerrant Word of God as I had always been taught. I eventually left Christianity and searched for the truth about God elsewhere.

66513586.jpg

I studied every religion from Judaism to Buddhism, Wicca to Bushido. While many religions had certain truths to them, they had major tenants or flaws I could not accept. And none gave me the absolute tangeable proof I was looking for. All praise is due to God, one day I found myself talking with a young Muslim who invited me to jumuah, the Friday service and congregational prayer. When I saw the Muslims praying, bowing and prostrating with their heads on the floor, all the verses of the Bible describing the prayer of the prophets came flooding back to me. I asked for a copy of the Quran, read it from cover to cover in three days, found my tangeable proof, and the rest (as they say) is history.

Yusha currently works as a full time caller to islam and has traveled extensively conducting dawah workshops and calling people to Islam. He has studied under numerous teachers in the U.S and egypt.

His ...site : www.yushaevans.com

الجزء الأول من لقائه الرائع في برنامج دين شو

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=674

الجزء الثاني

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?action=detail&id=703

a picky girl

¬°•| مُشرِِفَة سابقة |•°¬
إنضم
31 يناير 2010
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة