إنضم
29 سبتمبر 2009
المشاركات
الإقامة
قـــلــبي""الـــدفــــنــــه""
3zqtr_1371570211.gif

مختصر سيرة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم

( البدء )

كان لعبد المطلب عشرة أبناء وكان أوسطهم عبدالله ، وقد تزوج امرأة من أفضل نساء قريش ، هي آمنة بنت وهب ، وقد حملت آمنة بالرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وأثناء ما هي حامل به ، مات أبوه .

( ولادته صلى الله عليه وسلم )

ولد الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ... يوم الاثنين .. 12 ربيع الأول ، وكان هذا كما عرفنا ... عام الفيل ، فكان هذا اليوم أسعد يوم طلعت فيه الشمس وقد سماه جده عبد المطلب ( محمد ) فهو محمد بن عبد الله بن عبد المطلب .. صلى الله عليه وسلم

( رضاعته صلى الله عليه وسلم )

لا يوجد في ذلك الزمان أدوات رضاعة كما نراها في السوق اليوم ولا يوجد حليب في الأسواق كما نراه اليوم لكن كان هناك نساء يرضعن الأولاد ولأن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ولد يتيما فقد رفضت النساء أن يأخذن طفلا يتيما إلا امراة واحدة من بني سعد في الطائف .. اسمها ( حليمة السعدية ) ، أخذته كي ترضعه .. وقد كانت فقيرة ، أغنامها ضعيفة ، وبعد أن أخذته صلى الله عليه وسلم.. أنزل الله البركة في مالها وحلالها

وعاش معهم سنتين في بني سعد وعندما كان صغيرا جاءه ملكان من السماء فنظفا قلبه من المعاصي .. حتى صار نقيا !!

ورعى الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم الغنم ، ونشأ على البساطة والفطرة وحياة البادية السليمة واللغة الفصيحة بعد ذلك أرجعته أمه من الرضاعة ( حليمة السعدية ) إلى أمه ( آمنة )

وجده ( عبد المطلب ) في مكة !!

( وفاة أمه وجدّه )

عندما بلغ صلى الله عليه وسلم ست سنين ماتت أمه بين مكة والمدينة فأخذه جده ( عبد المطلب ) وكفله ورعاه وعندما بلغ ثماني سنين .. مات جده عبد المطلب فأخذه عمه أبو طالب ورباه ورعاه وكان أكثر حبا له وعطفا عليه ..

A brief biography of the Prophet peace be upon him

( Start )

Abdul-Muttalib had ten sons and was the middle one Abdullah, a woman has married one of the best women of Quraish, the Amna Bint Wahab, who was pregnant safe Prophet peace be upon him, during what is a pregnant, the father died.

( Birth and blessings of Allah and peace be upon him )

Born Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him ... Monday .. 12 March, and was also known ... The elephant, this day was the happiest day when the sun rise has called his grandfather Abdul-Muttalib (Muhammad) is Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Abdul-Muttalib .. God's blessings and peace be upon him

( breast feedingblessings of Allah and peace be upon him )

There are no tools at that time the breast as we see in the market today and there is no milk in the market as we see it today, but there was a breast-feeding women and children because the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him an orphan born women have refused to take a child an orphan, however, one woman from Bani Sa'd Al-Taif. . Name (Halima Essadia), took him to so she can beast feed .. The poor, weak sheep, having taken upon him peace .. God sent down to the pond of her own money and Halalha

Two years and lived with them in Bani Saad when he was young and came from the sky angles they opend
his heart of the sin .. Even become pure
!!

And sponsored the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him sheep, and grew up on the simplicity and nature and the life of the desert sound articulate eloquence and language after that she put down the mother of the breast (Halima Essadia) to the mother (secure)

And his grandfather (Abdul Muttalib) in Mecca
!!

(The death of his mother and grandfather)

When it was God's blessings and peace be upon him his mother died six years between Mecca and Medina, his grandfather took him (Abdul Muttalib), and guaranteed an audience and when it was eight years .. His grandfather Abdul Muttalib died, took him and his uncle Abu Taleb, goodness gracious, and they both love him more and further it

3zqtr_1235828236.gif

( التربية الإلهية )

عاش الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم يتيما فمات أبوه ، وماتت أمه ، ثم تولاه جده عبد المطلب حتى مات وهو في سن الثامنة ، ثم رباه عمه أبو طالب ، وقد شب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم محفوظا من الله تعالى بعيدا عن أقذار الجاهلية وعاداتها كعبادة الأصنام وشرب المسكرات وعمل المعاصي والذنوب ، فكان أفضل قومه ، وأحسنهم خلقا ، وأصدقهم حديثا ، وأشدهم حياء ، وأعظمهم أمانة ... حتى لقبوه ( الصادق الأمين )

فكان : يصل رحمه ، ويكرم ضيفه ، ويعين على البر والتقوى ، ويأكل من عمل يده .. فاشتغل في الرعي وفي التجارة ، فكان أمينا ومباركا ...

( زواجه صلى الله عليه وسلم من خديجة رضي الله عنها )

عندما بلغ الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم خمسا وعشرين سنة ، تزوج خديجة بنت خويلد رضي الله عنها ، وهي من سيدات قريش ومن أفضل نسائها ، وكانت إذ ذاك في الأربعين من سنها ، وقد كانت امرأة تاجرة ، وقد أشرف الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم على قافلة تجارة لها ، فكان أمينا وحقق لها ربحا كثيراً ، وبعد ذلك عرضت عليه نفسها ليتزوجها ، فخطبها وتزوجها وكانت أول امرأة تزوجها الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وولدت له أولاده كلهم ... إلا إبراهيم

Of divine))

Long live the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him an orphan father died, and his mother died, and then became his grandfather Abdul-Muttalib, until he died at the age of eight years, and then goodness gracious uncle, Abu Talib, the Prophet of God has broke God's blessings and peace be upon him from Allah Almighty preserved away from the filth of ignorance and customs Worship
idols and drinking alcohol and the work of sin and sin, was his best, and good ethics, and believe them recently, and most shamelessly, and greatest secretariat ... Even they nick name him(sincere Secretary)

He Was: a mercy, and honors at home, by the righteousness and piety, and eat from the work of his hand .. he worked in trade, was honest and blessed

(The marriage blessings of Allaah be upon him peace and Khadija, may God be pleased with)

When was the Prophet peace be upon him twenty-five years, he married Khadija Bint Khuwaylid may Allaah be pleased with them, one of the women is one of the best women of Quraish, which was then in the age of forty, had been a woman trader, was supervised by Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him on a convoy of trade it was honest and made them much profit, and then offered him the same to her Engagement and whom he married and was the first woman, whom he married Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him and his children, all born ... only, Ibrahim

3zqtr_1235828236.gif

(قصة بنيان الكعبة ودرء فتنة عظيمة)

لما بلغ رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم خمسا وثلاثين سنة .. اجتمعت قريش لبنيان الكعبة .. ، فلما بلغ البنيان موضع الركن .. ، اختصموا في الحجر الأسود ..، كل قبيلة تريد أن ترفعه إلى موضعه ، تريد أن يكون لها هذا الشرف ..، فازداد الخصام ، وتعالت الأصوات . وغضبت القبائل بعضها على بعض ، وبقي الحال على ذلك أياما ، ثم اتفقوا على أن أول من يدخل من باب المسجد يقضي بينهم !! ، فكان أول من دخل عليهم الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ، فلمأ رأوه قالوا : هذا الأمين .. رضينا .. هذا محمد ، ودعا الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم .. بقماش ، وأخذ الحجر .. ووضعه فيه ، ثم قال لتأخذ كل قبيلة بناحية من القماش ، ثم طلب منهم أن يرفعوه .. فرفعوه ، حتى إذا وصل إلى مكانه ، وضعه صلى الله عليه وسلم بيده ثم بنى عليه ، وهكذا بحكمته صلى الله عليه وسلم منع الحرب والفتنة عن قريش ..

(The story of the structure of the Kaaba and the prevention of great strife)

When he reached the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him thirty-five years .. Met Qureish architecture Kaaba .. , When the corner was the subject of architecture .. , The Black Stone in Achtsamua .., each tribe wanted to fly to the place, wants to have this honor .., fighting increased, and raised voices. Incensed the tribes to each other, and remained on for days, and then agreed to be the first to enter the door of the mosque to them!! , Was the first of them entered the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him, when they saw him: This is the Secretary .. We like .. This Muhammad, and called the Prophet of God and peace be upon him .. Cloth, and took the stone .. And put in it, and then said to take every district of the tribe, cloth, and then asked them to be hits .. Verwaoh, even if arrived at the place of God and his blessings and peace be upon him in his hand, and then built it, and so God's blessings of wisdom and peace to prevent war and sedition for Qureish

3zqtr_1235828236.gif

( بدء البعثة )

أتم الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أربعين سنة من عمره ! ، وظهرت تباشير الصبح وطلائع النور والسعادة ، وقد حبب للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم .. أن يخلو وحده ، وكان يخرج من مكة ، ويبتعد حتى تختفي عنه البيوت ، فكان إذا مر بالاشجار والأحجار ينطقها الله سبحانه وتعالى فتقول له : السلام عليك يا رسول الله ، وكان يخلو غالبا في غار حراء ، في جبل النور ، فيبقى فيه ليالي يتعبد الله ويتأمل في خلقه ومخلوقاته وفي إحدى المرات جاءه اليوم الموعود لبعثته ، وكان ذلك في رمضان ..

جاءه الملك وهو جبريل عليه السلام فقال : " اقرأ "

فقال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم : " ما أنا بقارئ "

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم .. فأخذني فغطني حتى بلغ مني الجهد ثم أرسلني فقال : " اقرأ "

فقلت : " ما أنا بقارئ "، فأخذني فغطني حتى بلغ مني الجهد ثم أرسلني فقال : " اقرأ "

قلت : " ما أنا بقارئ " ، فأخذني فغطني الثالثة حتى بلغ مني الجهد ثم أرسلني قال :

[ اقْرأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ خَلَقَ الإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الأَكْرَمُ الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ عَلَّمَ الإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ ]

(Start of mission)

Completed the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him forty years old! , Had the morning dawned, and the harbingers of light and happiness, and dear to the Prophet peace be upon him .. Be free and alone, and had come from Mecca, and even disappear by moving house, if it was over the trees and stones spoken God says to him: Peace to you, O Messenger of Allaah, and often without Guwer Heraa, in the light of the Mount, where the remains of the praying to God and meditating in the creation and his creatures and in time came one day arrived for his
mission, and that was during Ramadan

He is Gabriel came, peace be upon him, said: "Read"

He said Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him: "i can't read"

"The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him .. he took me and coverd me so I was then sent me the effort, said: "Read"

I said: "I can't read," he took me and coverd me so I was then sent me the effort, said: "Read"

I said: "I can't read," he took me and coverd me third effort, I was even sent me and then said:

[Read the name of your Lord who created the creation of man from a clot Read and your Lord, the Holy, who taught anthropology as a pen, did not know

أول الأحداث بعد البعثة [ في بيت خديجة ]

فزع رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم من الملك الذي جاءه في غار حراء ، وعاد إلى البيت وهو خائف

وقال : "زملوني زملوني " أي لفوني في الثياب

وسألته خديجة عن السبب ، قص عليها القصة ، وكانت عاقلة فاضلة ، وقد كانت أعرف الناس بأخلاق الرسول صلى الله عيه وسلم

فقالت له : " كلا ! والله ما يخزيك الله أبدا ، إنك لتصل الرحم ، وتحمل الكل " الثقل " وتكسب المعدوم " أي تكسب الناس ما يعدمونه مما يحتاجون إليه " وتقرئ الضيف ، وتعين على نوائب الحق "

The first events after the mission [in the House of Khadijah]

Panic Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him from the king, who came Guwer Heraa and returned to the House is afraid

He said: "cover me cover me" with cloth

Khadija and asked the reason, it cut the story, and the rational utopia, I know people have been moral consciousness Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace

She said to him: "No! God and what God never be shy, you to reach the uterus and carry-all" weight "and to earn zero" no win, which they execute him, the people need it "and you always be Generous to visitors, who are appointed by the Vice-right

( بين يدي ورقة بن نوفل )

رأت خديجة رضي الله عنها أن تستعين بابن عمها " ورقة بن نوفل " وكان لديه علم من الكتاب ، فانطلقت برسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم إليه ، وأخبره الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم بقصته

فقال له :

" والذي نفسي بيده إنك لنبي هذه الأمة ، ولقد جاءك الناموس الأكبر الذي جاء موسى ، وأن قومك سيكذبونك ويؤذونك ويخرجونك ويقاتلونك

"

(In the hands of waraqa bin Nawfal)

Considered by Khadija, may God be pleased to use
Cousin, " waraqa bin Nawfal" and was unaware of the book, then she went with the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and to him and told him the story of the Prophet
peace be upon him

He said to him

"in Which my soul in his hands you are the Prophet of this nation, and who came to you, was the largest angle that had came to Musa, and they will not believe you, will hurt you, Exile you and fight you

( إسلام خديجة وأخلاقها )

آمنت به خديجة رضي الله عنها ... وكانت أول من أسلم من النساء ، وكانت بجواره تعينه وتثبته وتخفف عنه وتهون عليه أمر الناس

( إسلام علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه )

ثم أسلم علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه ، وكان عمره عشر سنين ... وهو أول من أسلم من الصبيان .

( إسلام أبي بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه )

أسلم أبو بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه ، وهو أول من أسلم من الرجال ، وكانت له منزلة في قريش ، لعقله ومروءته واعتداله ، وقد أظهر إسلامه ، وكان ذا خلق معروف ، فجعل يدعو إلى الله وإلى الإسلام .

(Khadija's Islam and morals)

Khadija may God bless her believed in the Prophet peace be upon him , ... she was the first sound of the women, and was appointed by his bedside and proved him by Stability and ease to him people's worries

(Islam, Ali ibn Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him)

Then the safest Ali bin Abi Taleb may Allah be pleased with him, and ten-year old ... It is the first sound of the boys.

(Islam, Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him)

Aslam Abu Bakr may Allah be pleased with him, the first sound of the men, and had the status of the Quraish, for the mind and Mruth and moderation, has demonstrated his conversion to Islam, and the creation of a well known, and made calls to God and to Islam

( الدعوة سراً )

بدأ الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم دعوته سرا ، وأسلم معه من أسلم من أشراف قريش
ومن الضعفاء والفقراء ، واستمر الحال سرا .. ثلاث سنين

( الدعوة جهراً )

أمر "الله" تعالى رسوله الكريم أن يعلن دعوته ويجهر بها ، وأن يصدع بأمر الإسلام ، وأن ينذر عشيرته الأقربين " قريش " ، ففعل الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ذلك ، وصعد جبل الصفا ، وصاح في قريش :

( أني نذير لكم بين يدي عذاب أليم )

وصاح فيه أبو لهب (عم الرسول) وقال له : تبا لك سائر اليوم ألهذا جمعتنا ؟؟؟ ، ونزلت فيه سورة من القرآن
الكريم :

" تبت يدا أبي لهب وتب "

(Secretly invited)

the Prophet Muhammad, (pbuh) Started call in secret, safer some of the supervision of Qureishwith him
and weak, poor people and continued as a secret for Three years

(Invited publicly)

"Allah" told the Holy Messenger to announce his call and speak out about islam , and threatens to close his clan, "Quraish", he did the Prophet peace be upon him, and
climbed Mount Safa and shouted in Qureish:
(I am a warner to you in the hands of a painful punishment)

Shouted Abu lahab (the Prophet uncle) and said to him: Woe to you for this you brought us here??? , And a Surah from the quran Descended
about him

(Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!)

( عداوة قريش للرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم )

بعد أن أعلن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم دعوته وجهر بها ، وعاب الأصنام والآلهة التي تعبدها قريش ، بدأ الكفار يؤذون الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم ، ويسبونه ، فمرة تهمونه بالساحر ومرة يتهمونه بالكاذب ومرة يتهمونه بالمجنون ومرة يتهمونها بالشاعر يستهزئون به ويسخرون .. وما يستهزئون إلا بأنفسهم آذوه في بيته وفي جسده وضعوا الشوك في طريقه ، ووضعوا القاذورات على ظهره وهو يصلي ولم يسلم أصحاب الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم من قريش ، فقد عذبوهم وضربوهم وحرقوا جلودهم في الشمس المحرقة.

( Qureish enmity for the Prophet peace be upon him )

After having been declared by the Prophet
Muhammad, (pbuh) advocacy and speaking aloud, and the saliva of the gods and idols of Quraish which they pray for, the infidels annoy the Prophet peace be upon him, once accused him of Balsahr and once again accuse him of a liar and accuse him and once accusing Palmjnon poet ridicule and mock .. And ridicule Adhuh only themselves at home in his body and put thorns on the way, and put dirt on his back as he prayed, the owners did not escape the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him from Quraish, was tortured and beaten and burned their skin in the hot sun

( هجرة المسلمين إلى الحبشة )

بعد هذا العذاب .. أمر الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أصحابه بأن يهاجروا إلى الحبشة
لأن فيها ملك عادل يسمى " النجاشي " ، فخرج المسلمون إلى الحبشة في حماية الملك النجاشي وكان عددهم ثلاثة وثمانين .

( Migration of Muslims to Abyssinia )

After this torture .. Is the Prophet may Allah bless him orderd his companions to emigrate to Abyssinia

because the king of Abyssinia called "Negashi", was Equated Muslims went to him and requested him to protect them, They were eighty-three muslims

3zqtr_2010156015.gif

حشيمة القلب

<font color="#DA0202"><b> ¬°•| إدارية سابقة |•°¬<
إنضم
29 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
°• مِنْ رَحِمْ الحُزنْ أتيتْ .. وسأبقىْ ..! °•
جعل ربي بما طرحتية بميزان حسناتج

وجعل مثواج الجنه اللهم امين

الف شكر لج عزيزتي