|In the Shadow of Fate|

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I wrote this piece a long back ago, could be three years or less. I cannot remember. However, it's time to let you in it. Enjoy it

It is unusual for me to write down about something that happened in my past life and then later share it with you. Though, I felt the desire to disclose one of my unforgettable moments with you, perhaps it may be engraved in your memories once you read my writing. I would be grateful if you thoroughly read it so that you can get the moral from it.
It happened once that a fellow joined SQU a few years ago. He was so happy that he thought nobody ever matched him, though so many people from around Oman became students in this premises. He still remembered the cheerful moment when he was told that his name was one of those who would study at SQU. Yet, was that moment the beginning of his downfall? Perhaps, yes, for he was an inexperienced and introverted fellow.
He came to think about it later, back then he could not figure out the overwhelming felicity that his parents were live in. he has regretted the thought whenever he comes through it, yet what can he do? The details still unknown and vague, besides that no one was capable to find out why his new life deteriorated and then later he ended up being withdrawn from the university. People argued about it, some of them attributed his ruin because of enviousness! They say that he might fell because of a conspiracy made by other people who had the power to cast on him a kind of spells using their eyes, and thus he lost his ability of studying hard. People here in Oman often talk about powerful eyes that can cause harm on other people by just staring at them and having a great grudge against them. But was it true that he fell because of a conspiracy?
According to the information he disclosed that he endorsed a hard life was not ready to the new life. That is pure and simple.
I cross-legged before him recruited this guy to let me in his secret. So it was.
‘I was nothing but naïve and proved myself inexperienced when I first ventured into the university,’ he began. I was gingerly cautious when speak or enunciate. Not knowing why I was there or what destiny I was about to meet. Back then when I was at school, I never knew things beyond the walls of classrooms. The day I arrived at Muscat, I felt kind of homesick
I never thought that I would reveal this to a single sole, yet I felt the urge to do so

التعديل الأخير:

мά∂εмσίşάĻĻe

¬°•| مشرفة سابقة |•°¬
إنضم
28 يوليو 2012
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
i love ur high ability in writing
But as you said may be the power of joy and happy or eye or envy but nobody know maybe he has Psychological problems
but why dont u complete it ?

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Miss English! Glad you did ask !
I did not complete it because I cannot sense that overwhelming sensation of vulnerability anymore. If I could had sensed it, I would have written what you would definitely enjoy you
Once I lose the ability to enjoy telling others about what I had been through, I cannot come up with something distinguishable and unique

ذات أثر

الفرَيق الإدِاري
طاقم الإدارة
إنضم
13 يوليو 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
وَ كَيْفِ لِرَاحِلْ أنْ يُقِيمْ ؟!
Wonderful title
and beautiful .......
frankly, I do not have
the comments appropriate