najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy

Hi everybody
I brought you this link to learn about phonetics and phonology .
Phonetics is a branch of linguistics that comprises the study of the sounds of human speech. While phonology describes the way sounds function within a given language or across languages to encode meaning.In other words, phonetics belongs to de......ive linguistics, and phonology to theoretical linguistics.

In breif,
Listen & Learn
how we pronounce the English letters both consonants and vowels
PRESS here :003:
http://www.oupchina.com.hk/dict/phonetic/home.swf

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Well, I felt excitement throbbing inside me because finally you hold the pen and wrote for us
Returning back to the topic, it's of regret that I do not know much about those two disciplines
It reminded me to what an English lady told me once. She said that I should not try to imitate the way native speakers utter words, instead, I had to focus on how to make an utterance in a clear way, so that other would understand my utterance

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
Well, I felt excitement throbbing inside me because finally you hold the pen and wrote for us
Returning back to the topic, it's of regret that I do not know much about those two disciplines
It reminded me to what an English lady told me once. She said that I should not try to imitate the way native speakers utter words, instead, I had to focus on how to make an utterance in a clear way, so that other would understand my utterance

Happy me :imuae17:
I like "those two disciplines" specially dealing with the physical process of uttering a letter ::s17:: anyways ,, :hehe2: thanks for passing by

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
المتجول, مركز زينب, دق التحية قدامك عمانية & Revenge

thanks for passing by
&
I really hope it's a fruitfull topic for you all

أرمينا