¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
- 22 أكتوبر 2011
- إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
هاته جمل إحداهما صحيحة لغويا والأخرى تحتوي على خطأ. انتق أي رقم شئت وحدد الخطأ في الجملة
1) I have visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
I visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
2) The woman which works here is from Japan.
The woman who works here is from Japan.
3) She’s married with a dentist.
She’s married to a dentist.
4) She was boring in the class.
She was bored in the class.
5) I must to call him immediately.
I must call him immediately.
6) Every students like the teacher.
Every student likes the teacher.
7) Although it was raining, but we had the picnic.
Although it was raining, we had the picnic.
8) I look forward to meet you.
I look forward to meeting you.
9) I like very much ice cream.
I like ice cream very much.
10) She can to drive.
She can drive.
11) Where I can find a bank?
Where can I find a bank?
12) Where can I find a bank?
I live in the United States.
13) When I will arrive, I will call you.
When I arrive, I will call you.
14) I’ve been here since three months.
I’ve been here for three months.
15) My brother has got a new work.
My brother has got a new job.
16) She doesn’t listen me.
She doesn’t listen to me.
17) You speak English good.
You speak English well.
18) The police is coming.
The police are coming.
19) The house isn’t enough big.
The house isn’t big enough.
20) Do you like a cup of water?
Would you like a cup of water?
21) There is seven sheep in the barn.
There are seven sheep in the barn.
22) I didn’t meet nobody.
I didn’t meet anybody.
23) My flight departs in 5:00 am.
My flight departs at 5:00 am.