ارض الله الواسعة

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Yesterday, I lost my key. I looked for it everywhere I must have dropped it. Alas. I could not locate its whereabouts. One of my acquaintances living in the same apartment saw me and offered to spend the night in his place. I could not but accept his kindness. At morning, I went looking for a carpenter. I brought one to fix the door for me and replace the lock. There was a hassle. He demanded at first RO 10. I looked at him and said: Do not give me rubbish. Tell me the last price and do not try to cheat. He told me then RO 5. I tried to bargain but could not convince him
It was annoying to not be able to do the work by myself. I had to relay on them​

سيادة الوزير

¬°•| عضو شرف |•°¬
إنضم
15 يوليو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
ارض الله الواسعة
Yesterday, I lost my key. I looked for it everywhere I must have dropped it. Alas. I could not locate its whereabouts. One of my acquaintances living in the same apartment saw me and offered to spend the night in his place. I could not but accept his kindness. At morning, I went looking for a carpenter. I brought one to fix the door for me and replace the lock. There was a hassle. He demanded at first RO 10. I looked at him and said: Do not give me rubbish. Tell me the last price and do not try to cheat. He told me then RO 5. I tried to bargain but could not convince him​

It was annoying to not be able to do the work by myself. I had to relay on them

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it is so bad matter ...

but you are lucky

with your a kind acquaintance

or you will sleep on the street

سيادة الوزير

¬°•| عضو شرف |•°¬
إنضم
15 يوليو 2010
المشاركات
الإقامة
ارض الله الواسعة
No. Even if I had not met that person, I would not have had to sleep in the street. I would have slept in my car instead. But you know, I was annoyed a little. But then I thought of a pray to ask Allah to remove the hardship I was in​

you are poor ...

what about your job ???

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Ha ha ha
ققق9
Yesterday I got angry at the people in the office. I could not reach the mosque for the pray on time and I had to pray alone for Al Maghrib. They were laughing and giggling around me. That disturbed me a lot. You know, my shift is in evening and I have to finish whatever before me. Then I would go to the mosque

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Today, I've got a headache. It must have because I was deprived of sleeping. On my way to Muscat, I could not concentrate on the road. I was sleepy. So I had to pull off the road and buy something to energize my mind. It worked. However, at work, I felt sleepy again. I was about to fall asleep. Even for the praying, it did not work as it was used to be

ŔξVẼήĜξ

¬°•| فنّانُ أسـطوري |•°¬
إنضم
25 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
● ғαηтαsч ●
LNUd1.png

http://www.buraimi.net/vb/showthread.php?t=111409

مآكنتوش

¬°•| عضو مبتدى |•°¬
إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
أينما أريد
oh noo
i expected that i would won << if i try my luck in this competition

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
Yes. I am here at least
I do not know what shall I do. There are things have confused me. There are moments when I am not sure what I should do. There are things desperately I need to accomplish. Frustration boils up inside my soul. Being helpless when people close to me, need me the most painfully hurts me. I am aware that there are issues I cannot give a hand to. Yet, when I see that pleading look in their eyes, when I sense that feeling in their voices, words, writings begging me to comfort them and I cannot do much for them- I cannot help but curse the me who cannot save their smile

My uncle whatspped me few days ago. He asked my opinions on a matter concerning some relatives in the family. He wanted to request from each one of us who are capable and work to spare a little of money for the treatment of those relatives. They suffer from diseases and needed for treatment abroad. I told him I agreed. But for the other members of the family he needed to consult them individually so that they say their minds loud
Since then, I have kept thinking of what I could do for those who are in need
I am still thinking. But I am not sure if I would can do what satisfy me conscious

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى