`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ

24ylc1yb5xsd.png

In a deserted village where mountains surround it, and one path leads to it, His Excellency the Minister, the richest man ever known, lives. The streets are muddy, when the sun sets down, the place is engulfed in a thick veil of darkness. Pirates of Al Buraimi has had a fight with his wife and is walking aimlessly. He looks like he has a bandage on his head. His wife must have been very furious of him. He suddenly sees the stars upside down and lets a painful moan as he has hit his injured head on the ground. Cursing his bad night, he realizes now that his leg stumbles over a motionless body. He peeks a careful look on the body, and his fear grows as his attempts to awaken the woman go in vain.

Abu Raeil is summoned to the place where the dead woman was found. When he arrives Special hands him over the medical report which confirms the cause of the death. From no where, Arminia and Sha3shaboona pop out in his face. He screamed from the terror he felt and h was about to get a heart attack.

- Do not scare me like this, the two of you.
- Oh, Abu Raseil, you cry baby. We wanted to have your statement on the crime. You know we are professional reporters and thus we seek the truth and nothing below the truth. We assume you understand what we refer to?

Abu Raseil clears his throat. He knows very well what these two can write. He is really having a troublesome day whenever these two arrive.

- The murdered is Najmi. She is a very well known figure in the village. She does not have a bad history recorded.

He has a cautious look on the body and raises his head. He inspects the crime scene.
Abu Raseil in a state of shock because he cannot determine the killer. While he is having a sip of tea in a cafe, Dark and Revenge approach him.
- What’s up Abu Raseil?
- What’s up or Whad up? Ha Ha Ha
- Trying to be funy? Look on who is talking
- Leave me alone, both of you. I do not have time to play with ya
- You’re pathetic as ever. Tell us what happened
- None except the usual. Guess what! Najmi was killed and a card was found on her corpse. The card bears this sentence: I who killed her in the dark is casting my revenge on her. Oh, what does all of this mean?
Dark and Revenge exchanged a wary look between them
- Ah, Abu Raseil, we remember something urgent and we’ll take our leave for now. Bye Bye.

Abu Raseil now has a glee in his eyes

On the TV, Arminia is talking: We, as well as you, have the same question; Who murdered Najmi? While we pondering our heads in one of the complicated crimes our peaceful village has ever witnessed, Abu Raseil still crawls on four as he is seeking the truth and uncovers the mysterious of this riddle

التعديل الأخير:

ŔξVẼήĜξ

¬°•| فنّانُ أسـطوري |•°¬
إنضم
25 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
● ғαηтαsч ●
1339083305202.gif

Abu rasiel or I should say The Detective
^^
OMG
What a remarkable story
you always has a sparking fingerprint in stories
\
And what a savage crime I see here
!
I wonder who is the culprit
?
of course not me

brb

:imuae41:

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
This is not me :imua18: it's my soul talking
I want to find out who killed me ::s24::

I'll be haunting this zone from now on
so don't be startled of my presence :imuae67:

أرمينا

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
2 أبريل 2012
المشاركات
::FGHH::
:imua31: oh .....najmi
u r a life .
its a miracle :icon_smile_hearteye

so, who is the killer ؟؟؟ ::s13::

DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة
البريمي وين بعد
i know who killed her

its the Black ring cult !!!!

the black ring cult

they are people came from the void beyond,and they are the best in committing a crime ,none knows them cuz they did committed 23 k crimes

watch out for the ring

أرمينا

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
2 أبريل 2012
المشاركات
i know who killed her

its the Black ring cult !!!!

the black ring cult

they are people came from the void beyond,and they are the best in committing a crime ,none knows them cuz they did committed 23 k crimes

watch out for the ring

:imua58:

::s12::::s12::::s12::

::s31::
u think they will came after me
why :imua31:

DarkFireSlash

¬°•|مٌفكِر وُمبِدع تطوِري |•°¬
إنضم
25 أغسطس 2008
المشاركات
الإقامة