¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
- 22 أكتوبر 2011
- إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
In a deserted village where mountains surround it, and one path leads to it, His Excellency the Minister, the richest man ever known, lives. The streets are muddy, when the sun sets down, the place is engulfed in a thick veil of darkness. Pirates of Al Buraimi has had a fight with his wife and is walking aimlessly. He looks like he has a bandage on his head. His wife must have been very furious of him. He suddenly sees the stars upside down and lets a painful moan as he has hit his injured head on the ground. Cursing his bad night, he realizes now that his leg stumbles over a motionless body. He peeks a careful look on the body, and his fear grows as his attempts to awaken the woman go in vain.
Abu Raeil is summoned to the place where the dead woman was found. When he arrives Special hands him over the medical report which confirms the cause of the death. From no where, Arminia and Sha3shaboona pop out in his face. He screamed from the terror he felt and h was about to get a heart attack.
- Do not scare me like this, the two of you.
- Oh, Abu Raseil, you cry baby. We wanted to have your statement on the crime. You know we are professional reporters and thus we seek the truth and nothing below the truth. We assume you understand what we refer to?
Abu Raseil clears his throat. He knows very well what these two can write. He is really having a troublesome day whenever these two arrive.
- The murdered is Najmi. She is a very well known figure in the village. She does not have a bad history recorded.
He has a cautious look on the body and raises his head. He inspects the crime scene.
Abu Raseil in a state of shock because he cannot determine the killer. While he is having a sip of tea in a cafe, Dark and Revenge approach him.
- What’s up Abu Raseil?
- What’s up or Whad up? Ha Ha Ha
- Trying to be funy? Look on who is talking
- Leave me alone, both of you. I do not have time to play with ya
- You’re pathetic as ever. Tell us what happened
- None except the usual. Guess what! Najmi was killed and a card was found on her corpse. The card bears this sentence: I who killed her in the dark is casting my revenge on her. Oh, what does all of this mean?
Dark and Revenge exchanged a wary look between them
- Ah, Abu Raseil, we remember something urgent and we’ll take our leave for now. Bye Bye.
Abu Raseil now has a glee in his eyes
On the TV, Arminia is talking: We, as well as you, have the same question; Who murdered Najmi? While we pondering our heads in one of the complicated crimes our peaceful village has ever witnessed, Abu Raseil still crawls on four as he is seeking the truth and uncovers the mysterious of this riddle