`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
1334937505022431600.jpg

By Nizar Al Musalmy — One of the reasons that make me believe that women are stronger than men is how forbearing they can be. A woman can undergo financial, emotional, physical and social violence and all at the same time but still maintain a smile on her face. I challenge any man on this one. Well, I can’t speak for all men but if it happens to the father of junior, just for once, he would be a dead man. But strong or not, one would wonder how a woman can suffer at the same hands that once hugged her in the name of love. I mean how can things change so much that a man can raise his hand against the mother of his children?
While some women survive to recount their ordeal, others fail to endure at the hands of their brutal lovers. Some women suffer silently in shame, or prefer to protect the dignity of their husbands, marriage and children. Violence against women results from an imbalance of power between a man and a woman. Some men are not aware of the abuses or violence they do and think it is just normal. The father of junior has done a small research and has now arranged an awareness session for you.
Economic violence is when you harm a woman’s financial capability by stopping her from making decisions that will enhance her finances or where the husband stops the wife from working or does not give her money. Sexual violence is when you limit a woman’s power over her gender and her reproductive health. It includes making love against her will. Emotional violence can be psychological or verbal and makes the woman feel insecure. Physical violence is where one’s body is injured such as hitting, kicking or burning. Social abuse is done when constant criticism of the partner or stopping her from meeting friends and relatives. Women suffer all these in silence, sometimes hiding their injuries because of shame or dishonour.
I think real men, as the alpha character and primary offenders, should take the leading role in stopping or minimising abuse, regardless of whether they are the victims or offenders. Beating her does not make you a man! Finding the possible cause of friction and trying to fix it is the best way to avoid violence. It is also very important to think before saying anything out of anger or suspicion. Boys should not hit girls — a man should never hit a woman under any circumstances. Although contrary to the popular belief, women are often times at fault by provoking the man.
If there is a disagreement, one of the partners should volunteer to end it by keeping quiet. Or they should agree to disagree. If things persists and potentially lead to tragic point of disagreement, going for counselling can be one step towards ending the saga. Appointing a representative from his family and a representative from her family or the other way is seeking a mediator who would be impartial in the disagreement to help you resolve the deadlock. As human beings, we should treat each other the same way we want to be treated. We should all learn how to manage our anger and cope with negative emotions. They say you have got to treat her like a lady. Take her out, be polite, dine with her and pay the bill. Your good relationship with her is an investment. Go for it for favourable future returns

http://main.omanobserver.om/node/96051

ŔξVẼήĜξ

¬°•| فنّانُ أسـطوري |•°¬
إنضم
25 ديسمبر 2011
المشاركات
العمر
الإقامة
● ғαηтαsч ●
Good topic Abu rasiel
I really like the author's opinion
about woman rights and how we should deal with ladies
he shows a lot of things that some people don't familiar with

thanks so much
be OK

:0fb28f25e6e36ec59dd

أبو سليمان

¬°•| One of a kind |•°¬
إنضم
13 مايو 2011
المشاركات
honestly, I read only the first two paragraphs, its very interesting

But I have a question.. what is father of junior??

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
I've got the same question : What do you mean by father of the junior? shall we take the literal meaning or is it something else?

Revenge we say
aren't familiar with NOT don't familiar with

najmi

¬°•| عضو فعّال |•°¬
إنضم
4 فبراير 2012
المشاركات
الإقامة
najmi galaxy
I wonder why and how after such time, development and awareness
people (males and females) still live with such kind of abuse and violence!!
However, I still believe and will always believe it's the WOMEN's mistake not the men. The women are the abusers of themselves when they allow such things to happen to them.

`¤*«مُحمدْ البادِيْ»*-¤

¬°•| غَيثُ مِن الَعطاء ُ|•°¬
إنضم
22 أكتوبر 2011
المشاركات
الإقامة
إنْ وابلاً، فَطَلْ
I wonder why and how after such time, development and awareness
people (males and females) still live with such kind of abuse and violence!!
However, I still believe and will always believe it's the WOMEN's mistake not the men. The women are the abusers of themselves when they allow such things to happen to them.

I heard the same very opinion of yours
Women should not give the idea that such treatment is acceptable. Their silence worsens their positions and sends the wrong message to the other side

أعلى